7. SALAD GRILLED VEGGIES WITH TOASTED PATE
- 100g Pate Royal poultry liver mousse with Pork
- 30gr all-purpose flour
- 1 fresh egg, beaten
- 50gr breadcrumb
- 50gr salad tossed
- 50gr baby carrot
- 50gr eggplant
- 50gr yellow zuchini, 1 inch-cut
- 50gr onion, sliced
- 50gr zuchini, 1 inch-cut
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 branch of thyme, chopped
- 1 branch of rosemary, chopped
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Well-whisk pate in a bolw, divide into small balls and place on baking paper or non-stick tray, freeze for 3 hours.
- After freezing, roll the pate balls over flour, egg and breadcrum. Deep-fry in medium-high heat oil until the cover turns golden
- Pre-heat the oven in 170oC for about 10 minutes. In a big bolw, add carrots, eggplants, green and yellow zuchini, onions and bell pepper. Season with thyme, rosemary, salt, pepper and a dash of olive oil. Toss it all over and oven bake for 7 to 10 minutes. Check if the veggies are well cooked, toss and bake again if needed. Allow it to cool.
- Toss the baked veggies with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and place it in dish. Add salad onto baked veggies and finally fried pate balls. Serve warm.