16. BEEF TENDERLOIN BROILED WITH FORESTER MOUSSE
- 250gr beef tenderloin
- 150gr mixed veggies of mushroom, tomatoes, onion
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning (McCormick)
- Latino Bella olive oil
- 50gr Pate Royal Forester Mousse
- 5gr soften butter
- 100ml red wine
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven at 180oc for 15 minutes
- Remove thews and thick tendon over the beef, baste both sides of it with olive oil, season with Italian Seasoning.
- Remove the roots of mushrooms, half cut onions and tomatoes, toss with olive oil and Italian Seasoning.
- Put the iron-cast pan over high heat, sear the beef with olive oil for 15-20 seconds to each side then remove from the pan let it sit 5-7 minutes.
- Broil the veggies mix in the same pan, then put the pan into the oven to grill for 10 minutes. Keep warm until serve.
- Lay the beef on baking tray and grill it in the oven to proper level of steak: rare, medium rare or well done.
- Slice the beef and place over the veggies
- Use the beef broth left on the tray, heat the tray on high heat then add butter, flame the wine, finally add the pate and well mix it before garnish the sauce onto the beef.