20. GRILLED RIBS WITH PATE SAUCES
- 400g fresh ribs
- 70g Pate Royal Pure Pork mousse
- 2 minced shallot
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 100ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp colored cashew oil
- ¼ tsp McCormick Italian Seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Fire up the barbecue stove with charcoal for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off the ribs, marinate with 1 tbsp olive oil, ½ minced shallot and garlic, a pinch of salt and pepper and a pinch of Italian Seasoning. Let it sit at cool place for 10 minutes.
- Put steaming pot on the stove, when the water boiled, put the ribs in and steam for 8 minutes.
- Add shallot and garlic into a non-stick pan and fry them up with vegetable oil, reduce the heat then add Pate Royal, chicken stock, colored cashew oil, stir until consistency, and turn off the heat.
- Brush the sauce all over the ribs and grill it on charcoal stove, rotate the ribs and repeat for about 7 minutes.