9. BRAISED CHICKEN WITH POULTRY LIVER MOUSSE WITH COGNAC
- 500gr chicken legs, chopped into medium size pieces
- pepper, salt, sugar
- 200gr tomatoes sauces
- 3 shallots, pared
- 100gr carrot, vertically cut into 1 inch-pieces
- 100gr potatoes, cut cut into 1 inch-pieces
- 100gr mushroom, sliced
- 300ml chicken stock
- 20gr coriander
- 1-3 lime leaves
- 1 chilli
- 10g Pate Royal poultry liver mousse with Pork
- Seasoning the chicken with salt, pepper and sugar, let sit in the cool place for 10 minutes then stir-fry it on medium heat, then remove from the stove.
- Put the non-stick pan on high heat and add a dash of olive oil, add potatoes, mushroom and carrot to side-sear, remove from the heat at let sit aside.
- Sear the shallot with a dash of oil in a pot, then pour in tomatoes sauces with Pate Royal, whisk the pate to well-blended into the sauces, keep the pot in medium heat.
- Add chicken, veggie mixture and chicken stock into the pot, braise for 30 minutes to soften the chicken.
- Serve hot in bolw or dish with cooked rice or bread, garnish with coriander.