17. BEEF TENDON STEWED WITH FORESTER MOUSSE
- 300gr beef and beef tendon sliced into medium size
- 100gr carrot, vertically cut into 1 inch-pieces
- 5 onion, small size, peeled off
- 50 celery, sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, smashed
- 200gr tomato sauce
- 100ml olive oil
- 200ml red wine
- 100g Pate Royal Forester mousse
- 4-8 slices of bread, well toasted
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the pan to high temperature with a dash of olive oil, add onion and carrot, sear them up and remove from the heat.
- Heat the pot with 2 tbsp. of olive oil, add smashed garlic, celery and stir fry until soft, add beef and beef tendon and stir on high heat. Pour in red wine into boil and reduce the heat, simmer it with onion and carrot in 45 – 60 minutes.
- Check the broth regularly and add more water if needed. Remove from the heat and add Forester Mousse to mix and let it sit for 5 minutes, season with salt and pepper. Serve in warm with toasted bread.